- Unit 1A: Basic Economic Concepts
- Unit 1B: Introduction to Trade
- Unit 2A: Measuring the Economy: Economic Goals
- Unit 2B: Aggregate Expenditures Model
- Unit 2C: Aggregate Demand-Aggregate Supply Model
- Unit 3: Money & Banking
- Unit 4: Long-Run Considerations
Unit 2B: Aggregate Expenditures Model
Before we get to the Aggregate Demand - Aggregate Supply Model, we will learn some of the important concepts and components by using the simpler AE model. With this model, we can pull out each component of GDP and graph then separately and see how they work independently.
Online Textbook Resources
Unfortunately, due to the age of the textbook, the publisher has removed all online content associated with our textbook. While we will use the book as an important source, the links given therein are no loner functioning. As a result, I will look online for other sources related to the topics in our text. Likewise, I encourage you to let me know of any useful websites that you come across in your studies so that I may add them to the site and share with everyone.